BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My New Favorite Pizza

So I have been absent for a little while. I've been studying for the GRE and getting back to classes... but now I'm back! And I'm here to share with you a little secret that Gesta discovered in Dinkytown:

Mesa- Pizza by the Slice

This amazing little pizza parlor has an incredible selection of the most imaginative pizzas possible. Their menu includes such delectable choices as Southwest Taco pizza, Chicken Cordon Bleu pizza, and Macaroni and Cheese pizza. Of course, they always have staples like cheese and pepperoni for the less adventurous. For $3 ($2 for the basic cheese or pepperoni), you get a freshly warmed giant slice of pizza to enjoy while people-watching out their big storefront windows. Or, if you live in or around the U of M area, you can have your Mesa pizza delivered. Mesa Pizza most definitely makes it on my elite list of Twin Cities True Value Meals.

Click here for the full menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment