BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Unbelievable.

While I seem to recall promising myself that my blog would not turn into a place for me to rant angrily about the unjust treatment of women the world over, something has recently hit very close to home and has caused me great anger. Hoss Gifford, a so-called industry professional, gave a highly offensive, inappropriate presentation at a professional Flashbelt conference in the Twin Cities last week. You can read the city pages blog http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/06/minneapolis_fla.php for the full story.

I am disgusted, angered, and, quite frankly, pissed off at Gifford for his inappropriate presentation, pissed off at Flashbelt for their acceptance of Gifford's weak apology, and pissed off that I was not in attendance at the conference; I promise you, had I been at the conference, things would have turned out differently- especially for Gifford.

I encourage you to join the conversations already out there and to speak out against Gifford

No comments:

Post a Comment